Monday, March 2, 2009

More Seraiki Culture

Salams,
so more seraiki culture. This blog is slowly becoming a place for me to post wacko stuff about Multani culture, I cant help it, it is just hilarious. (just to make clear, i'm making fun at my own culture, i love being from the multani culture, and heck if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at - so multani ppl out there - i know ya'll have a lot to complain and get upset about, but pleae dont let this be one of them!)


So if you would like to hear some more songs complaining and whining about life, please follow the following link and listen to them (you probably wont understand them unless you know seraiki- i can barely get them, but they sound like they are whining and that is enough for me to laugh! I love it!)

http://www.wasaib.com/

rabea

No comments: